Yes, You Can Increase Your Breast Milk Supply FAST!
At some point during your breastfeeding or breast pumping experience you will probably begin to search for new ways to increase breast milk supply. Well, luckily, there are a number of ways to do this.
- Water – always make sure to get plenty of water during your breastfeeding or breast pumping experience. If you need a way to increase breast milk supply, you will be surprised just how quickly your supply will increase when you getting plenty of water in your system. The Mayo Clinic recommends that lactating women consume 3.1 liters (about 13 cups) of fluids a day.
- More Milk Plus Vegetarian Capsules - increase breast milk supply quickly. (Start increasing your breast milk supply by purchasing More Milk Plus Vegetarian Capsules now in our store.) They are available on our website. These organic time released herbs encourage increased breast milk production. Check out our new video about More Milk Plus Capsules.
- Fenugreek – you may probably find that this will increase breast milk supply within 1-2 days. In addition, it is very simple when taking the capsule form. (Start increasing your breast milk supply by purchasing this incredible capsule containing Fenugreek now.)
- Oatmeal – I began eating oatmeal immediately when I noticed my milk supply getting low. It always seemed to keep my breast milk supply up.
- Relaxation – you’ll be surprised, once you begin to relax while breastfeeding or your pumping sessions, at just how much more milk you will begin to have. If you are breast pumping, it is important not look at the breast milk going into the bottle while you are pumping.
- Sleep – Everyone says to get enough sleep, but what new mother gets enough sleep during those first weeks after the baby is born. The good thing about breast pumping is that dad can feed the baby while you get a few extra hours of sleep.
- Mother’s Milk Tea – you may find that this tea will begin to increase breast milk supply in about 2-3 days. Some moms have even said that it helps their baby with gas and colic. However, to prepare, steep like traditional tea. (Start increasing your breast milk supply by purchasing Milkmaid Tea now.)
- Brewer’s Yeast & Blessed Thistle – you can also take Brewer’s Yeast in capsule form. Some moms have found Brewer’s Yeast this causes gassiness for the baby and increases yeast infections. You can also take Blessed Thistle in capsule form. Some moms use these supplements in a mixture with other ingredients to create their own herbs.
- Breastfeed or Pump more frequently – If you need to increase your supply, begin to breastfeed or pump again more often. If pumping, each session will bring you fewer ounces, but with the extra pumping sessions each day, the total ounces should increase each day.
- Prescription drugs – After speaking with your doctor, you may decide that prescription drugs are the way to increase milk supply. However, make sure to check all the side effects before taking this route.